Just wanted to share some things that made me smile, plan, wonder or dance this week.
- I have to get my hands on this book. This quote, just this one quote:
Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. It would be wonderful if they came to us unsummoned, but particularly in lives as busy as the ones most of us lead now, that won’t happen. We have to teach ourselves how to make room for them, to love them, and to live, really live.
This is not a dress rehearsal, and that today is the only guarantee you get.
- This guy? Geeeez. He is so full of awesome. Gardening is a subversive activity… so wake up the rebel in you and go plant some shit!
- 10 common mistakes parents today make (me included) It all resonated with me, I’m definitely guilty of at least no 1 :D With some I try, some I haven’t realized might be a problem. “The other day I found a Strawberry Shortcake sticker on my kitchen sink. It reminded me how blessed I am to share my home with little people.One day there won’t be stickers on my sink. There won’t be Barbies in my bathtub, baby dolls on my bed or Mary Poppins in the DVD player. My windows will be clear of sticky handprints, and my home will be quiet because my daughters will be hanging out with friends instead of nesting at home with me.” It’s a good read.
- I opened up a print shop. It took courage and fighting off resistance. It might seem funny that doing something so small can feel scary. But hell it does. Every time I share something I’ve created I’m terrified. I wear my heart on a sleeve. But I want to say is this- if you are creating something, share it. Good things come out of it. Be the best you. Share what you’ve got. World needs it. Enter the code GOODWEEK at checkout to receive 20% off and bring some beauty to your walls. It’s valid until Monday.
- And this. Introducing Pawel Kowalczyk, my friend from Zabkowice Slaskie, Poland. It’s from his newly released, absolutely amazing album. Analogue & live recording. I mean, who does that? Only beautifully crazy people. Lurv. If your legs don’t start jiving… I don’t know. Are you still alive?
Happy weekend my friends!